FCF Int’l desires a solid covenant relationship with every affiliate/associate church or evangelistic ministry.
The following are considered in determining the eligibility of prospective applicants.
1. Applicant needs a reason to hold either an Affiliate or Associate relationship with FCF.
2. Applicant must understand and share the vision of FCF.
3. Applicant must meet the requirements as set forth in the application form.
FCF stresses the following expectations of applicants:
1. Must operate exclusively for charitable, religious and educational purposes and maintain tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
2. Must operate within the meaning of Section 170(b)(1)(A)(i) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
3. Must agree with the FCF Tenets of Faith.
4. Financial commitment to FCF Int’l general fund, missions and projects. Giving is evidence of commitment, loyalty and dedication – first to God and then to each other.
Affiliation and Association Programs are available through FCF Int’l for both churches and evangelistic ministries.
The Affiliation Program is designed to assist with incorporating and obtaining tax-exempt status. FCF’s attorney in Tulsa handles all the legal work. The Affiliate church or evangelistic ministry incorporates under FCF’s Federal Group Exemption Number (GEN), using FCF’s Constitution and By-Laws. Legally the Affiliate church is known as FCF of (name of town/geographical location) although it may operate under another name (aka or dba). The Affiliate evangelistic ministry is not required to use the FCF name. FCF Int’l believes in the sovereignty of the individual church or evangelistic ministry, therefore it does not attempt to control either externally.
The Association Program is designed for the church or evangelistic ministry that is already incorporated and has tax-exempt status. These Associates look to FCF for fellowship, leadership, advice, counsel, prayer, resource materials, etc. There is no legal tie between the Associate and FCF Int’l. It is a tie of relationship.
Before an Affiliate or Associate application can be processed, the church’s pastor or the evangelistic ministry’s leader must be ordained with FCF. It is not required that they relinquish credentials with any other organization in order to be ordained with FCF.
*Those living outside the USA should contact the International Ambassador's office directly.